Things that scare me:
3. Our current president.
People who make me laugh:
1. Adam Sandler cause he’s so stupid he’s funny.
2. Craig Ferguson, see above comment about Adam.
3. That goofy guy that runs around our local Walmart with his skull and crossbones backpack. You would just have to be there.
Things I love:
1. My husband.
2. The babies I used to keep.
3. My doggies and kitties.
Things I hate:
1. People who think they’re smarter than me.
2. Disingenuous people.
3. The word people… ever thought about it? It is just a silly sounding word.
Things I don’t understand:
1. Technology, but I claim I do (see my about page).
2. Why families can’t accept you for who you are.
3. The instructions or manual of everything I’ve ever bought!
Things on my desk:
1. A glass of tea.
2. A cup with pens, nail file, nail clippers and anything else I do not have to get up from my desk to find, miscellaneous bills to be paid, the tv remote, my cell phone and a camera.
3. Um… dust and plenty of it!
Things I’m doing right now:
2. Listening to Toddlers and Tiaras as I type. Why? I don’t know either.
3. Thinking this is difficult and again, why?
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. See Alaska.
2. Go on a cruise.
3. Kill a few people and get by with it!
Things I can do:
1. Play the piano… badly!
2. Be sarcastic even though I don’t always mean to be. What can I say, it comes easily.
3. Anything I set my mind to do, just hard to set it for I am the definition of lazy.
Things you should listen to:
2. The pitter patter of tiny feet.
3. Music, except for polka.
Things you should never listen to:
3. Most politicians.
Things I would like to learn:
1. Play the guitar.
2. Ballroom Dancing.
3. Why I want to learn to play the guitar and ballroom dance.
1. Anything from south of the border.
2. Anything chocolate.
3. Anything labeled as food.
1. Diet Dr Pepper.
2. Red Diamond’s Sweet Iced Tea.
3. TaMolly’s Sweet Iced Tea.
TV shows I watched as a kid:
1. The Andy Griffith Show
3. I Love Lucy
Things I did today:
1. Slept late!
2. Rearranged my web site and blog.
3. Tried to keep from going blind from looking at all these dang files!
Things I’m gonna do in about 2 minutes:
1. Publish this page.
2. Watch another inane television show.
3. Probably find something else to move on this site.
Things I’m gonna say to you:
1. Really? You just read all of this nonsense?
2. Don’t you have a life?
3. See ya!